Terms of Service
1. We are selling our unused accounts which you can get G Suite Legacy free subscriptions. We are not selling/ re-selling any Google Products. We’ll not be responsible for any violation of Terms of Service (ToS) of G Suite after delivery of admin credentials along with Primary Domain transferred to you.
2. We’ll not be responsible for any incidence of your G Suite account disabled by Google due to any violation of their Terms of Service (ToS). As you are the owner of the primary domain and got privileged with the super admin of G Suite Legacy account. So, you will be be fully responsible for such incidence if occurred.
3. We’ll not be responsible for any technical issues and / or service downtime etc. of G Suite. As it’s Google’s service, so .. it may be happening at Google’s end. You can ask Google directly as G Suite account administrator & associated primary domain owner for further help & support if needed.
4. Digital Goods are given their own unique category under the Consumer Contracts Regulations and are therefore not services or goods. When it comes to digital goods, there isn’t any buyer or seller protection on them. This is the same for any virtual item purchased. Due to this, you won’t be eligible to claims any refund through third party payments providers (like PayPal, etc.).
1. We’ll refund your payment if you don’t get the committed number of free user licenses of G Suite Legacy free within 24 hours of your confirmed order.
2. We don’t accept any returns or exchange of primary domains once G Suite Legacy admin credentials are delivered.